Beginning in Fall 2023, Garden City Community College will offer family-friendly, apartment-style housing units to help address housing barriers for adult students.
Three double-room units will be available to married students or students with families, priced at the equivalent of $1,050/per month.
Each unit includes:
• 2 bedrooms (each with a closet, three-drawer dresser, wardrobe, extra-long twin beds)
• Kitchen (stove, full-size refrigerator, garbage disposal, dishwasher)
• Furnished living room
• 1 restroom
• Private washer and dryer
• In-room wireless internet access
• No extra utility or cable/internet bills
• Room dimensions: average 13’ x 10’
The units are located one block south of Spruce Street and the main campus. All students living on campus are required to have a 19-meal plan through the full-service cafeteria. Students may bring their own furniture to their unit.
The housing application will be available on April 1 for the Fall 2023 – Spring 2024 academic
A non-refundable application fee of $125 can be paid through the application portal.
For housing questions, please contact Residential Life Office Manager, Amy Leatherman, at 620-276-9516 or email@example.com.