SYRACUSE – First National Bank (FNB) of Syracuse recently received four awards from the Institute for Extraordinary Banking’s 2022 Extraordinary Banking Awards, including the highest honor of induction into the Institute for Extraordinary Banking Hall of Fame.
“We have nothing but gratitude to the Institute for the recognition of the hard work and heart that goes into our company,” said Chris Floyd, CEO and president of First National Bank of Syracuse. “At First National Bank, our mission is to make our customers’ dreams a reality and to bet on the spirit of entrepreneurship. It means a great deal to have the Institute recognize our efforts.”
The five awards included:
- Institute for Extraordinary Banking Hall of Fame Inductee – The Institute’s highest and most exclusive honor, forever enshrined in the Hall of Fame for their exemplary commitment to community banking.
- Thank God It’s Monday Banky Award – This award was presented for demonstration of creating a culture where people bring their best selves to work to make an impact on their customers and communities.
- Money Smarts Banky Award for Financial Literacy Education – The award for extraordinary service to their customers and community through a commitment to financial literacy programs.
- Thought Leader Banky Award for Extraordinary Bank Practices – A recognition for raising the standards of banking practices with excellence in unique and cutting-edge practices while achieving exemplary financial results
- Banky Award – The award for commitment to strong community banking.
FNB of Syracuse previously won the 2019 Extraordinary Bank of the Year Banky. They were gifted with a new car and a $25,000 donation in its name to the Unstoppable Foundation to fund the construction of a new school in Africa.
The Extraordinary Banking Awards are held annually to recognize the best of the best community banks and their contribution to the nation’s economy and local communities. It is a time where the banking community can come together and celebrate their diligence.
About First National Bank of Syracuse
First National Bank has been serving communities across Southwest Kansas for more than 100 years, with the main bank in Syracuse and branches in Johnson, Garden City and Ulysses. The bank’s roots are in agriculture, but they provide a wide array of products and services. They aim to help people with all their banking needs and to turn their dreams into reality. Visit www.fnb-windmill.com for additional info.