Monday, July 26, will be the start of the last week for the USD 457 Summer Food program. The last day of the program will be July 31, 2021.
The curb site locations include: Jennie Wilson Elementary School from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Gertrude Walker Elementary School and Horace Good Middle School from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
Finney County Public Library, 605 E Walnut Street, will serve sack lunches from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Sack lunches will be provided Monday through Thursday. The sites and times include:
- 10:30 – 10:45 a.m., Mary Street Apt, 305 W. Mary St.
- 10:45 – 11:15 a.m., Burnside Frontage, 400 Burnside Rd.
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m., Acosta Trailer Park, 2601 W. Mary Street
H&H Trailers, 4103 E. Hwy 50
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Ayala Park, 224 N. Taylor Ave.
Farmland Rd, 50 Farmland Rd.
Towns Riverview, 6000 Water Hole Dr.
Wagon Wheel, 1402 Boots Rd.
- 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. at the Zoo Parking Lot, 504 E. Maple St
The Summer Food program provides free meals to youth 18 and under at a number of locations in Garden City. Adults may purchase a meal at a cost of $4.00. The Garden City Public Schools website has all the times and locations of the programs at www.gckschools.com.