The past few weeks of social distancing and self-imposed quarantines have delivered a gut punch to many of our local businesses. Many state and federal agencies have deployed resources and dedicated funds to assist businesses during this critical and uncertain time.
Below is a list of resources available to businesses and non-profit agencies to assist during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Community Service Tax Credit Program—applications accepted through May 31, 2020, nonprofit organizations
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loan
- Kansas Department of Commerce HIRE Fund—hospitality industry businesses FLYER
- Network Kansas
- Kansas Department of Labor—file for Unemployment Benefits
- Center for Disease Control—stay up to date on the latest COVID-19 policies
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment—view the latest Executive Orders relating to COVID-19 from Governor Laura Kelly
You can also view a list of these resources and others on the Finney County Economic Development website at www.ficoedc.com.